Ask an Expert
call 0800 0744135
9am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday
Fantastic holiday, have recommended to lots of friends. WE office staff very quick to respond to queries and guides on tour very knowledgeable. Want to go back again!
ADVENTURE TRAVEL SALES CONSULTANTS
We currently do not have any vacancies in our London office but always welcome you sending your CV, covering letter and travel CV today. Your application will be kept on file until a position is available and we will always go back through recent applications in case any are suitable.
Are you the adventure-minded, fun and hard-working individual to join us in our brand Wandsworth office?
Are you passionate about adventure travel, trekking, cycling and travelling off the beaten track?
World Expeditions is one of the world’s leading adventure travel companies with over 35 years in the business and offices around the globe. With a staff of dedicated and passionate travellers, this is a perfect opportunity to mix business with pleasure!
We are currently looking for a full time sales consultant to join our SW London based team. Ideally we are looking for someone with a proven track record selling travel/adventure travel and experience of tailor making itineraries would be a distinct advantage. You will be responsible for all aspects of sales, reservations and customer service and will need to demonstrate the following skills:
• Be passionate about adventure travel
• Ability to respond to phone and email enquiries
• Ideally experience of working in a target based sales role and a drive to succeed in sales
• Perform well under pressure & meet tight deadlines
• A confident approach to building strong client relationships
• Be able to offer our clients the highest level of service
• First hand travel experience to at least 3 of the following World Expeditions destinations – Nepal, India, Himalaya, South America, Africa, Asia, Polar regions.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to use initiative & work unsupervised
• Great communication, written English and organisational skills
• A background in travel and CRS experience is preferred but not is not essential
Excellent salary and benefits, along with travel opportunities. If you think you fit the bill, please forward your CV, covering letter and please include a detailed travel CV showing all your TRAVEL EXPERIENCE to firstname.lastname@example.org
High Altitude Mountaineering Guides
World Expeditions employs a number of guides to lead adventures in a variety of disciplines. In all our adventures, World Expeditions uses local staff where possible. Thus our Nepal treks are led by Nepalis, our Peru treks by Peruvians. Where jobs do arise is leading some of our Mountaineering trips. We are interested in applications from experienced professional guides in High Altitude Mountaineering.
If you have at least 2 years commercial wilderness guiding experience in any of these areas, we are happy to receive your application. Applications with less than this experience will not be considered. All applications are reviewed in our head office in Sydney, Australia. If you are interesting in guiding please send your full resume to email@example.com