Ask an Expert
call 0800 0744135
9am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday
Morocco Twin Peaks Challenge: London Hikers UK
"Fantastic trip with wonderful people. We were extremely lucky to be herded by the nicest mountain guide in the region, who walked us up and down both mountains in very steady fashion. A stellar trip. I'm missing mountains already!"
"Very well organised, challenging but very rewarding; fantastic people and a charming guide; thank you!"
"Thanks to wonderful guide Muhammad, Omars, Hassans, and finally to an amazing group of friends which made this experience an unforgettable one by all means!"
"The best group, the best guide, the most fun. Thanks guys. Had an awesome time!"
"What a brilliant experience. A great trek leader and brilliant people to share this adventure with, thanks to to all."
"An unforgettable experience!! Could not have been better. A huge THANKS to everyone involved!!!"
Jhamtse Gatsal Charity Trip
Do Something Amazing
Raise money for these kids
Explore the remote Indian Himalayas
Help build a home for disadvantaged children
Take the paths less travelled
Remember Tashi from the Emmy award winning film 'Tashi and the Monk'?
On this unique charity trip you can help support her together with the Jhamtse Gatsal children community that she calls home.
Raise funds and travel with World Expeditions and film director Johnny Burke to remote north eastern India.
Meet Tashi, monk Lobsang, and all the other stars of the film ‘Tashi & the Monk’.
Highlights of the 16-day adventure touring holiday:
- Visit a remote part of northern India where only few travellers have been
- Work alongside members of the Jhamtse Gatsal children community
- A stunning day trek along tribal & Mompa villages and Tawangchu River
- Visit the largest Tibetan monastery outside of Tibet: Tawang Monastery
- Raise funds for Jhamtse Gastal Children Community ahead of your trip
- Visit Nameri National Park to spot elephants, tiger, leopard, barking deer & exotic birdlife
For the exact travel dates, the full itinerary & more contact our team in London or check out the Jhamtse Gatsal Children's Community Indian Himalaya Challenge trip page.