Ask an Expert
call 0800 0744135
9am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday
The trip was amazing all round. We had a great group of people and the weather could not have been better. I was truly impressed with the guides and their passion for Tasmania. The trip was well run without feeling overly structured. Great scenery, great food and amazing people – exceeding all of my expectations
Open Challenges are the perfect solution for people who would prefer not to commit to an exclusive charity, but would like to join a trip made up of various people fundraising for different causes.
On a Huma Open Challenge you can raise money for the charity of your choice. You will be joining travellers from around the world (we also have offices in Australia, New Zealand and Canada) who have their own story and their own charity to raise money for.
An Open Challenge provides flexibility by allowing you to select from a wider range of trips, and more frequent departure dates, to ensure that your challenge is just right for you.
HOW DO I JOIN AN OPEN CHARITY CHALLENGE?
- Check out the Huma Charity Challenge website for the challenge that appeals to you.
- Contact our office to check availability for your preferred challenge dates.
- Nominate your charity and have them confirm with us that you are fundraising, or we'll get in touch with them to confirm the fundraising details.
- Download and complete an Open Challenge booking form and submit to us with a non-refundable £250pp deposit.
- Once the trip is confirmed you can begin fundraising, pack your bags and get ready for an amazing adventure with Huma Charity Challenge!