Ask an Expert
call 0800 0744135
9am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday
Our recent trip to Borneo was fantastic. The country and its people and animals were amazing. We saw heaps of wildlife including four wild orangutans and a herd of eleven pygmy elephants, loads of proboscis monkeys, turtles, deer, lizards, snakes, monkeys, birds, butterflies, squirrels, cats, insects and fascinating plants and flowers...Our children thoroughly enjoyed themselves. Aged six, eight and ten they coped with all that we did. They enjoyed the traveling, plane trips and different destinations. They really got into looking for wildlife and even loved the guided tour of the botanical gardens at Kinabalu.
FREE Inca Trail Permits
Free Inca Trail Permits!
Permits for trekking the Inca Trail in 2014 will soon be released - don't miss out! Book before 24 December 2013 and get yours FREE (worth approx. £80)!
Choose from 8 great adventures that include our full 4-day classic Inca Trail trek to Machu Picchu:
- Classic Inca Trail
- Inca Trail Adventure
- Inca Trail & Jungle Adventure
- Best of Peru and Bolivia
- Best of Peru
- Peru Traverse
- Peru Raft Hike and Bike
- Mount Salcantay & the High Inca Trail
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Offer applies to new bookings made from 2 November to 24 December 2013 for trips departing between 1 January and 30 June 2014.
- Subject to trip and permit availability and trip minimum numbers being met.
- Valid only on selected trips listed above.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or offer and permit is not redeemable for cash.
- To redeem:
- book online using promo code ‘FREEINCA2014’
- or contact us email@example.com