Take an adventure holiday in EUROPE with World Expeditions or UTracks.
Europe Adventure Tours and Trekking Holidays
Europe is the planet's sixth largest continent, including forty-six countries, as well as a few dependencies, territories and regions. The landscapes of Europe are incredibly diverse, from the spectacular Alps to idyllic islands, dramatic coastlines to the medieval cities. Similarly, the continent of Europe is an interesting mix of cultures, religions and lifestyles.
World Expeditions offers fantastic adventures in Europe. In conjunction with UTracks, a division of World Expeditions specialising in active European holidays, we've got Europe covered. From Ireland to the Ionian Sea you can cycle, trek, climb or cruise your way through this exciting continent on your perfect adventure holiday.
Europe - Adventure Trekking & Hiking Holidays
From the flowering meadows of the European Alps to the iceberg strewn fjords of Greenland, Europe encompasses an incredible variety of natural landscapes.
- Discover the very best of Turkey, from the Taurus Mountains to the Mediterranean
- Walk around or climb to the summit of Mont Blanc in France
- Hike through the Dolomites or to the summit of a Volcano in Italy
- Explore Iceland's impressive lava fields, volcanos and National Parks on foot
- Walk the Compostela Trail or hike the rugged mountains of Spain
View all trekking adventure holidays in Europe.
Europe - Mountaineering Holidays
World Expeditions offers some of the most exciting mountaineering adventures available in the European Alps. All climbs are led by trained, professional, qualified guides who have extensive knowledge and experience. Our most popular mountaineering trip in Europe is without doubt the classic ascent of the highest peak in the Alps - Mont Blanc. Learn more about our Mont Blanc Ascent here.
UTracks offers a range of guided and self guided tours to help you cycle, walk, snowshoe through Europe or combine an activity with a barge or ship based adventure.
UTracks trips are affordable, fun and designed to show you the Europe you don't know. Visit the UTracks website.
Europe - Guided & Self Guided Walking Tours
Moving at walking pace, you can take in the hospitality and the dramatic scenery of Europe's most spectacular areas. On our guided walking tours an experienced guide will ensure that you miss nothing that this historical wonderland has to offer. If you prefer to set your own pace on holidays, our self-guided tours let you enjoy the scenery, history and culture of the area while we take care of the logistics and accommodation. Many of our Europe walking holidays provided a guided or self guided option.
- Trek Mont Blanc, the highest peak in the European Alps or take a family holiday with our Mont Blanc Family Adventure in France.
- Take in the incredible scenery of Switzerland with a guided walk of the Haute Route
- Experience the rich culture, wine and cuisine of France at your own pace - Provence, Alsace, Loire Valley, The Compostela Trail
- Discover Corsica's vibrant villages, geological wonders and coastline, or trek the famous GR20
- Walk the villages, vineyards and olive groves of Tuscany and Umbria
- Guided or self guided walk through the dramatic scenery of Bavaria or hike at your own pace through the Austrian Alps
- Embark on a walking holiday of Ireland's famous Ring of Kerry and picturesque Dingle Peninsular
Europe - Guided & Self Guided Cycling Tours
Experience the charms of Europe by bike. With our guided cycling tours, experienced guides keep you on track for the holiday of a lifetime. If all you need are maps and a bike, then our self guided cycling holidays are for you. We do the logistics while you have the holiday.
- Cycle Provence with all its culture, history, beauty and gastronomy
- Explore the vineyards and chateaux of the Loire Valley and Burgundy by bike
- Take a cycling holiday in Tuscany and Umbria - think vine covered countryside, renaissance architecture and delicious cuisine
- Cycle the Danube - follow the winding route of the historic Danuble cycle path
- Appreciate the stunning diversity of Corsica's coast and mountains by bike
- Enjoy the beauty of the Dutch countryside with our Holland cycling holidays
Europe - Barge & Ship Tours
Travelling by barge and ship in Europe is the ideal way to experience the changing landscape from rural vistas to the multitude of small towns visited on these tours. Our relaxing barge journeys let you experience the countryside by foot or bike during the day and return to your barge at night to cruise to the next destination.
- Cycle the Loire's vineyards and villages by day, retire to your private barge by night with our Loire Valley Bike and Barge
- Trace the length of the Danube by ship at night and pedal the cycle ways by day
- Experience quintessential springtime in Holland with our guided cycle and barge Tulip Tour and Holland Spring Flowers
- Travel from Amsterdam to the tranquility of IJssel Lake
- Cycle and Sail in Croatia, Greece or Turkey