Ask an Expert
call 0800 0744135
9am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday
Antarctica was truly amazing.... Once we hit the Peninsula we had the 2 most amazing days, blue skies, ice, wild life, scenery. Absolutly stunning! The ship was great, good facilities. The crew was absolutly fantastic. Very approachable & informative. It was a very family like atmosphare. The food was delicious and plentyful. And the scenery & wild life.........wow!
Peace Through Tourism
As Coalition Partners of the International Institute for Peace Through Tourism (IIPT), we support the belief that the travel industry can become the world's first global peace industry. Every traveller is potentially an "Ambassador for Peace”. We urge you to read and enact the IIPT’s Credo of the Peaceful Traveller...
Grateful for the opportunity to travel and experience the world and because peace begins with the individual, I affirm my personal responsibility and commitment to:
- Journey with an open mind and gentle heart
- Accept with grace and gratitude the diversity I encounter
- Revere and protect the natural environment which sustains all life
- Appreciate all cultures I discover
- Respect and thank my hosts for their welcome
- Offer my hand in friendship to everyone I meet
- Support travel services that share these views and act upon them and,
- By my spirit, words and actions, encourage others to travel the world in peace
We design our adventures to provide opportunities for cultural exchange, where locals and visitors alike can share and learn from each other in an environment of mutual respect. We educate travellers about destinations, the threats and vulnerabilities faced by the people and environment, the traditions and local cultures to be respected and preserved, and we provide guidelines on appropriate behaviour to ensure rich exchange and positive impact.